Organic Calfway Pellets
Denver Organic Calfway Pellets are a source of energy and protein for the calf’s growth and development. The formula contains organic apple cider vinegar and organic molasses for health and palatability- essential to encourage early consumption and therefore stimulate rumen development.Download Organic Certification
For more information or pricing, contact Denver Stock Feeds on 0800 336 837.
Organic Calfway Pellets with molasses and apple cider vinegar are a balanced supplementary nutrition for organic calves.
Denver Organic Calfway Pellets are certified by AsureQuality for use in USDA NOP certified organic production systems as a stock feed (OCN #0274)
Delivery available in Bulk Bags or Bulk Auger Truck into Silo.
- Offer Denver Organic Calfway Pellets ad-lib from 4 days of age to encourage early consumption and stimulate rumen development.
- Keep feed fresh and feeding containers clean.
- Calves should always have access to a quality roughage such as straw or stalky hay.
- Fresh clean water must be available at all times.
- Gradually wean off milk when calves are regularly consuming 1kg of feed per day.
- Continue to provide Denver Organic Calfway Pellets ad lib until target weights are reached.
- Gradually wean off Denver Organic Calfway Pellets ensuring quality pasture is available.
Typical Dry Matter Analysis*
*Analysis may vary slightly due to grain variances beyond our control.
Ingredients Selected from: Organic Wheat, Organic Maize, Organic Peas, Organic Barley, Organic Soya Bean Meal, Organic Molasses, Limestone, Organic Flax Seed, Bentonite, Salt, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamins & Minerals