Denver Gold is the most popular of the Denver Stock Feeds range. A grain based formulation boasting quality energy sources and a balanced mineral inclusion. Professionally formulated supplement for cows when on pasture and other forages throughout lactation. With Denver Gold’s quality mineral inclusion you will reduce the risk of potential metabolic issues experienced on the farm.Download Product Tech Sheet
For more information or pricing, contact Denver Stock Feeds on 0800 336 837.
The high starch component of the feed through the high grain inclusion will help increase the protein composition in the milk for maximum return on your milk yield. With the inclusion of molasses and other sweeteners this diet will be the tasty feed your cows are calling for.
Delivery available in Bulk or Bulk Auger Truck into Silo.
Suitable to be fed to lactating ruminant animals.
- Typical feed rates 2-4 kg per head a day. Introduce Denver Gold gradually to allow digestive systems to adjust to the higher starch intake.
- Mineral inclusion has been formulated to accommodate 2 kg/head/day.
- Animals should always have access to a quality fibre such as hay, chaff, pasture or silage to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Fresh clean water must be available at all times.
- Must be fed in a controlled manner.
Typical Dry Matter Analysis*
*Analysis may vary slightly due to grain variances beyond our control.
- Toxin Binders
- NutriPlex Organic Trace Minerals
- Zinc Oxide